Monday, February 28, 2011

PRAAAAMMMM.




so as of late, i have really been starting to think about if i wanted to go to prom and such. i decided that if i found a good dress that wasn't too rediculously priced, i guess i may as well go. so i set out on the hunt for the perfect prom dress. i considered just wearing a thong bikini at one point because, because whats more classy than a nice day at the beach? or maybe even my cute classy strippers outfit. dont worry, im not a trashy stripper. so its alright. but then, as i was thinking about how my ultimate goal in life is to stand out, i actually decided to go with a pretty, tasteful dress. as much fun as it is to flashyour privates to a bunch of teenagers and to basically be wearing nothing but pasties and a loin cloth, i decided that my ultimate goal in life is to be a nonconformist. which forces me to actually dress like a civilized person and not try to channel Eve in the Garden of Eden. which brings me to my next point, what i will actually be wearing:
yeah yeah i know, i'll look great. i decided that as my shoes, i want ivory Grossgrain TOMS:

i know, cute. and by date? i decided what he's wearing too. well we both decided.

this tuxedo with a light pink tie and white air jordans. HOT.
okay the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment